We are your FIRST choice when it comes to booking your sport team for their tournament in Ottawa!
As the only hotel located in the heart of the Byward Market not only will your team stay just a 5 to 30 minute trip to a variety of rinks, arenas, clubs and pools, there are over 200 restaurants and shops within a 3 block radius. Not to mention all of the history and culture available with Parliament Hill, the National Gallery of Canada and many more museums just a short walk away. The Courtyard By Marriott Ottawa is happy to welcome team officials, parents and players of the many sporting events happening in the Nation's Capital throughout the year.
- Spacious rooms with two queen beds
- Indoor pool and kids pool
- Bistro located on site serving Starbucks
- Fully renovated
- Bus Parking (at a fee) available on Dalhousie Street (first come first serve)
- Special team discounts offered
Rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa have been recently renovated and are available with one king or two queen beds.
- Connecting Rooms: A limited number of rooms are connecting however these are only available on a request basis and are not guaranteed.
- Cots: Cots or rollaway beds are available on a first come, first serve basis however they cannot be used in rooms with two queen beds.
- Mini-Fridges: Many rooms at the hotel do have fridges. These rooms are available on a request basis and are not guaranteed.
- Microwaves: Microwaves are available upon request however are not guaranteed.
Late Check-out: is offered based upon demand and can only be requested on day of check out provided this request is made prior to 12pm with our Front Desk staff. Check-outs after 2pm are subject to 1/2 day room charge and check-outs after 4pm are subject to a full day room charge.
Early Departures: Should be communicated to our Front Desk staff prior to 12pm on departure day to avoid any additional charges.
Parking is available for hotel guests at a cost of $20 with in and out privileges. If parking is unavailable at any time during your stay, please let our Front Desk Staff know and alternative options will be provided.
The Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa has an indoor pool and kid's pool located on the first floor of the hotel. Plenty of towels are available for our guests to use so there is no need to bring your own.
Hours: 5 am to 11pm
Small boardrooms are available to use as Hospitality Suites and are available to use at an additional costs.
Team Friendly Restaurants in the Byward Market
There are many restaurants which are team friendly located in the Byward Market. Please give them a minimum of 24 hours notice if you plan to visit them.
The Sens House, 73 York Street | (613) 241-5434
Lone Star Texas Grill, 128 George Street | (613) 562-9865
The Grand Pizzeria, 74 George Street | (613) 244-9995
Imperial Palace (Chinese), 311 Dalhousie Street | (613) 789-6888
Mother Tucker’s , 61 York Street | (613) 241-6525